Digital Millenium Copyright Act Notice
Mastering Purpose definitely respects the rights (and values) of others. As such, it is expected that third parties also respect the properties (web and/or physical) of this site also known as masteringpurpose.com. Pursuant to Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c), a copyright owner or their agent may submit a takedown notice by using the below content.
Notice of Infringement (Claim):
You must send this notice in writing to the web hosting company, which you can find by using a WHOIS lookup. You must provide at a minimum:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that is allegedly infringed.
I may provide some free (and some paid) resources to you on masteringpurpose.com and the research I conduct will only be used in a manner with the words coming from me. Let’s please enjoy the internet for what it offers and not steal each others stuff! There’s plenty of room for growth in many other areas of the web.
Thanks for understanding and if you have questions about this policy, please contact your local lawyer to find out how you can protect your own assets.